An eSPORTS Community Event
2023 To Be Announced
UGA-Tifton Campus Conference Center
11 of your favorite games
CAsh Pot Prizes +
Over $2500 in Bonus Prizes
Drones & robotics
Volunteer Sign Ups
Are you interested in creating an environment worthy of an amazing experience? As a volunteer or non-player character (NPC) you can join a team of people that will make and sustain Southeast Mayhem. You could be a part of the ticket booth, info booth, will call, security, set up, and/or clean up. Submit an application to be a part of this crew. It's a great resumé builder.
- Help create the brackets for tournaments and moderate the tournament games.
- Setting up consoles, computers, booths, and decorations.
- Taking down consoles, computers, booths, and decorations.
- Watch over equipment to keep it from being stolen, keep event patrons safe, watch entryways to make sure everyone buys a ticket, and check on parking lots and restrooms to keep the order.
- Run a Southeast Mayhem merchandise booth.
- Record the event to commemorate the experience and the awards.
- Keep the audience up to date on what's happening and commentate the live events.
- Collect the results of tournament matches to update the tournament's next rounds.
Card Halla Manager
- Oversee this minigame for charity.
Board Game Manager
- Help manage board games for the community.
- Run the ticket booth to sell patrons tickets or help them collect will call.